You will work in a distributed global team that focuses on design, implementation, lifecycle management (operation and automation) of a PaaS platform based on Openshift /Kubernetes and different public cloud services. You can expect to:
• Evolve automation around Kubernetes, public cloud providers and the way we use OpenShift.
• Constantly improving our way of work, team routines and processes.
• Work closely together with our customers from other AXA entities to ensure that our products and services met the customer’s expectations.
• Find ways to share learnings across the organization (internal talks, write internal blog posts, etc).
• Learn various new things each day through your daily work but also through conferences, tech-talks and trainings. We emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
• Have lots of fun and take pride in what you and the team are doing.
5 + years’ experience in IT engineering and service.
Experience in Cloud technologies implementation.
• Hands-on experience with containerization and orchestration using Kubernetes or Red Hat Openshift.
• Hands-on experience using Terraform/ Ansible to manage Infrastructure as Code.
• At least 2 years of programming experience in a modern language (e.g. in Java, Scala, Go, or Python).
• Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
• Experiences in other CNCF technologies/ products is a plus (i.e. proxies, service meshes, etcd, Argo, Prometheus, Helm, EFK, etc.)
• Preferably: Technical background in IT technology around Network, Infrastructure & Security. Leadership & Soft skills • Good aptitude in working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
• Being able to work in international teams and multi-cultural environment.
• Work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive within a high-skilled team.
• Assertiveness, empathy, active listening.
• Practical, hands on approach to get results.
• Customer-centric. Language skills
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.