Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Specialist
Support the overall IT System Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management activities in compliance with defined recovery plan. Provides and coordinates the disaster preparedness to minimizes the impact business and to ensure business continuity
This position also support the service extend to cover 24 hours 7 days support to the Client in the Region for the disaster recovery and Business Continuity activities
- Manage and coordinate the requirements and activities of Crisis management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery according to Operational Resilience framework
- Leads and work with Business Continuity management to ensure that the disaster recovery (crisis management) and business continuity plans drive disaster recovery (DR) strategy and procedures against corporate Standards and make continuous updates/improvements to meet compliance requirements with business
- Establish and maintain the overall plans and standard operating for executing Disaster Recovery, Business continuity & Crisis Management procedures
- Provide ongoing feedback and recommendation to minimize the impact for risk management, mitigation and prevention
- Lead and communicate the Disaster Recovery activities and status to the stakeholders.
- Review and consult of DR processes and solutioning of project scopes Cloud and CoreIT
- Manage and maintain regional ITSCM strategy across Product owners and Services.
- Establish and maintain Demand management according to specific DR scopes.
- Manage and maintain IT Service Continuity Management(ITSCM) pillar requirements within Operational Resilience framework, governance and audit/compliance across Regional and Global ITSCM community, Senior Management, Product owners and stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Technology, Business, Risk Management or any related disciplines. Certified in ABCP or AMBCI is a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences and proven track record in Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery role, experience in I.T. industry.
- Technical knowledge on IT Infrastructure and Software
- Technical knowledge on AS400 system, Storage and VMWare is required
- Strong analytical ability and logical thinking
- Robust, accountable and independent
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with senior management in both Asia and overseas offices, internally and externally
- Proven ability to understand operational risks inherent or emerging in a business area, to assess the risk level, develop and execute plans to mitigate the risk
- Sound knowledge of operational risk management frameworks / methodologies / policies and/or practices
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.