Senior Specialist, Health Product Development
A glimpse of your daily mission:
Product development and maintenance
- Coordinate within the Health product development team the conception and execution of the product development plan for various customer segments (Commercial and Retail, Domestic and International coverage)
- Manage the project management of the product launches. Make sure all work streams (e.g operations, claims, system set up, marketing materials etc) are on track and keeping all stakeholders up to date on the progress of the project timeline
- Work closely with the Digital team in development of digital platform for specific products
- Research on product and pricing comparison for Health products in Singapore market
Support to Business Development
- Assist in preparing the training material on products for various stakeholders
- Provide relevant Health-related content for AXA internal and external communication on products and services, including circulars to intermediaries, content for AXA website and social media
Successful qualifier of this mission
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related discipline
- Min. 3 years of experience in product development, marketing or business analyst, with group health product experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team effectively while managing tight timelines, and must be comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment
- Good spoken & written communication and negotiation skills
- Adaptable and can deal with change and ambiguity
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.