Manager, Information Security
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Security assessment of business and IT projects;
- 3rd party vendors/partners management;
- Participate in security operation.
- Monitor AXA SG security posture (i.e. patching, vulnerabilities, etc);
- Participate in security assessment of business & IT projects;
- Conduct due diligence assessment of 3rd party vendors/ partners;
- Participate in due diligence assessment of AXA SG by customers;
- Conduct security awareness training to 3rd party vendors/ partners;
- Assist in security operations.
Successful qualifier of this mission
- University Graduate. Preferably in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 7 years of experience, preferably in the area of information security within the insurance and/or financial services industry.
- With at least 2 years of experience in IT audit.
- Sound knowledge of information security topics, technologies, tools and trends.
- Sound knowledge of local regulatory requirements (e.g. MAS TRM)
- Sound technical background with understanding of SDLC and web technologies.
- Experience in audit, compliance and/or risk management is an advantage.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP certification is an advantage.
- Team player with a clear focus on delivering.
- Ability to work and deliver results independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to grasp and articulate complex ideas in plain language.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with all stakeholders, and manage through influence rather than authority.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, make decisions and monitor execution.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Ablilty to work effectively under pressure
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.