Senior Business Analyst
- Handling support enquiries from all business channels & acknowledgement
- Working closely with business users & handle escalations, identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Triaging incidents, assessing business & financial impact and escalate accordingly
- Liaising with the stakeholders and follow up with IT team
- Building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders
- Managing team & prioritizing enquiry backlog
- Organizing and set individual and team goals & define KPIs to evaluate performance
- Evaluating the performance of team to ensure that targets and committed SLAs are met
- Creating monthly performance reports to showcase progress to stakeholders
- Identifying the problem areas & improvement opportunities to feedback into product backlog
- Recommending product & platform improvements, contribute in delivering them
- Bachelor of Business Administration, computer science, engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in handling customer facing enquiries & troubleshooting
- Tech savvy with quick learning & adapting to changes quickly
- Ability to work under pressure, face & handle clients & business stakeholders to advocate our platform usage
- Optimistic & open to constant learning
- Resilient, quick learner, good team player
- Good troubleshooting & problem-solving skills to ensure resolving customer issues
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin & English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.