SCCM Intune Expert
The Context and Team:
Within the IT Services organization, Modern Device teams belong to the Workplace and Network Products division. Modern Device teams are responsible throughout the entire life cycle of device product line: design, build transition, operations, support, continuous improvement, entities onboarding and decommissioning. Additionally, Modern Device will develop and maintain Product Line strategic vision and roadmap considering evolving user needs and market trend analysis making sure to drive the change.
In this context the SCCM Expert will form part of the Endpoint Platform Management team within Modern Device supporting the different products: Windows Basic, Windows Edition, Mac Edition, Mobile Edition achieve their goals by offering top of the class SCCM and Intune platforms.
Endpoint Platform team manages four different platforms located in different Data Centres both in Europe and Asia. The infrastructure amongst the three SCCM platforms has over 220 servers and Intune is 100% cloud based. SCCM Platforms manage over 120 thousand devices AXA entities in four different regions: North Europe, South Europe, Mid Europe and Asia.
The Main Activities:
The SCCM/Intune Expert’s position requires extensive knowledge on both of the products and will contribute to the architectural design, consolidation and operational activities as required.
The position is required to have focus of supporting and improving existing SCCM/Intune environments recommending and implementing policies and standards and ensuring adherence to security procedures. He/she will be responsible for working with multiple teams researching solutions, designing, implementing and documenting the different options.
SME will be required to provide clear leadership skills and will diagnose, resolve and analysis document problems in a timely and accurate manner whilst ensuring maximum quality of service.
- As part of a team, the SCCM Expert will mentor other team members, providing managers with status reports as well as providing assistance, training and support to members of other product lines
- SME’s should have Server Systems Administrator experience in providing Windows Desktop application deployment solutions and support in very large environments as we have in AXA. He/she will analyze, optimize, and integrate applications and services providing expertise for numerous core Microsoft systems & enterprise infrastructure technologies.
The SCCM Expert will lead research and develop new technology, tools and scripts to support desktop computing. Extensive knowledge and/or prior experience with standard software package and patch deployment methodologies like Ivanti, Adaptiva or 1E will also be required under standard change control processes within large size corporations.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology related field, or documented equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of Active Directory; including replication, GPO and DNS.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and Intune.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system patching, enterprise class desktop hardware and software such as Windows 10, Mobile Device OS and antivirus. Asset management and inventory.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking for LAN and WAN.
- Strong understanding of enterprise anti-virus solutions, endpoint data protection, and encryption.
- Advanced knowledge of registry, permissions, and drivers and software required.
- Prior experience with Single Sign On Technologies, McAfee Encryption and WSUS.
- Able to work effectively under deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details.
- Strong analytical, trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.