Communication Intern (F/M) - 6 Months - PARIS
The AXA Next Comms’ Team is growing! We are looking for a Communications Intern – 6 months, based in Paris – to support us on internal & external communications initiatives.
➡️ Who are we?
AXA Next is AXA’s innovation ecosystem driven by our Group’s purpose to act for human progress by protecting what matters. We are 10,000 “Nexters” and 5 different units – AXA Climate, AXA Venture Partners, AXA Partners, Business Innovation Center, Maestro Health – serving millions of customers in over 40 countries and generating €3Bn+ in revenue.
Our teams are working each day on creating new services & offers, and focusing on key topics such as Health, Climate and Customer Experience. 4 key values: drive, learning ability, humility and generosity
➡️ What will you do?
You will contribute to writing and producing the internal AXA Next newsletter sent to 3000+ employees across the AXA Group.
You will help prepare the content of the AXA Next Central Team monthly team meeting.
You will organize internal & external events, such as the AXA Live Innovation Talks, broadcast on LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube, but also within the AXA innovation ecosystem.
You will manage AXA Next social media pages.
You will support the Communications Manager in deploying the AXA Next communications plan to innovation teams, entities and external audiences.
You will animate the team's collaborative communication channels.
➡️ Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with:
- A very good level of English, especially in writing
- Strong knowledge of social networks
- Appetite for organizing events
- The ability to connect AXA entities with the right people within AXA Next
- Curiosity to find new and innovative solutions for employee engagement & ways to communicate
- Strong communication skills – the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Rigor and organization
If this sounds like you, make sure to reach out to us!
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The mission of AXA Next is to create global services and build new business models beyond traditional insurance. It is supported in that effort by a broader AXA “Innovation Ecosystem”, that includes:
• AXA Labs, the 3 laboratories are based in Silicon Valley, Shanghai, and more recently London, to identify the latest trends and connect with new economy players.• Kamet creates disruptive greenfield projects developed by entrepreneurs in insurance, protection and assistance space. The goal is to launch, incubate and build new innovative companies by working with the most talented entrepreneurs and providing them with the resources they need to grow and realize their ambitions - 12 companies have been launched generating over 300 new jobs.• AXA Venture Partners invests in enterprise software, fintech, consumer tech and digital health, as well as other technologies relevant to insurance and asset management. The €600 million fund provides a unique network of start-ups – a diversified portfolio of some 40 start-ups as of today.• AXA Partners helps its Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience by implementing innovative global solutions in assistance services, specialized insurance and credit protection. This global entity facilitates the large- scale implementation and development of our solutions throughout the world thanks to its significant distribution capacity.• AXA Global Parametrics protects our customers thanks to a new insurance model driven by data and technology and based on independent parameters that trigger automatically claims payment.
• scouting and knowledge management,
• project development and consolidation of innovative solutions across each priority (starting with healthcare and platforms),
• accelerating the M&A and strategic investment effort,
• steering the innovation ecosystem governance and supporting project execution.
You wish to give a new orientation to your career within an international and dynamic group, join us. Please apply on line