Data Integration & Development
- Lead development efforts and business intelligence within AXA Indonesia
- Settle the governance for development demand requests by building a process for business to follow.
- Prioritize development requests based on team resource and business urgency by having strong domain knowledge and deep understanding of business core objectives
- Centralize developement knowledge of previous development from different departments and build a development knowledge library to share insights learned
- Recommend and manage the environment for development, either with a server or on could, ensuring that the team have appropriate tools and infrastructure they need to complete analysis
- Advice testing and deployment for proper handover on production support
- Process, clean and control the environment used for development
- Min S1 with background Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in MIS, Data Development Management or Advanced Analytics
- Hands on with SQL Server technologies, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and cube technology.
- Business Acumen and Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent mastering of data visualization and business intelligence tools.
- Good understanding of data infrastructure and query languages (HDFS, SQL, Hive…)
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings,
assets, businesses and their future.
AXA Indonesia is part of AXA Group who present in 61 countries, AXA’s 171,000 employees and exclusive
distributors provide their expertise in support of 105 million customers through four core business
activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In
a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and
future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come
from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by
challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative
companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with
the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
PT. AXA Services Indonesia is a company that engaged in Management and
Business Consultancy Services. The company is part of AXA Group provides
certain support and shared services for all 4 entities in AXA Indonesia, both
JV and non JV, which are PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services, PT AXA Financial
Indonesia, PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance, and PT Architas Asset
PT. AXA Services Indonesia as ‘Center Of Expertise’ has the total of 105
employees (Open Ended & Fixed Term Contract) provide their professional
Skills in supporting the business units that focus on Technology, IT, Digital
and Data and maintain the service for Procurement and Facility Services.
•Dynamic working environment
•Comprehensive learning and development program
•Opportunity for international working assignment
•Competitive remuneration package
•Interesting employee engagement program