Service Center Philippines Executive Manager
As General Manager:
- Acting as a representative of GO for local entity, exercise the powers defined by the local regulation, the bylaws and AXA policies.
- Apply the AXA GO Governance BoD process to the Philippines AXA GO Entity; collaborate with GO General Secretary team in preparing agendas, and topics in line with AXA GO Governance.
- Be the interlocutors of local governments agencies and different administrations (DOLE, DOJ, BIR)
As PH Shared Services Executive Manager:
- Manage the Solution Delivery Division from Demand Management, Solution Design, Build, Test and Maintain the applications in scope.
- Implement the Asia Market’s Shared Assets roadmap according to the business strategy at the expected level of performance
- Manage a Combined BAU & Project budget
Operations and Business relationship:
- Manages the full Solution Delivery functions including - Core GI, Core Life, Transversal Services, Delivery QA and Testing and Center and Operations Resilience, across teams in Philippines and Malaysia
- Develop collaboration with the IT Services Product Department to support the roll out of GO IT Services Products in Asia Market
Regional Technology platforms / Business Applications Platforms for Asian Markets:
- Build Catalogue of Services specific to Shared Assets
- Define multi-year plan operational & financial plan in line with GO Asian Markets planning processes
- Manage P&L,
- Manage the execution of the Shared Assets demands
- Manage the solution delivery team with the expected level of performance,
- Manage the technology platforms and CoEs of the shared services (such as Policy Administration, Pega, SAS, BI / Reporting, EIP, Solution Architecture, Radar, DevOps/Cloud, Agile Enablement…),
- Set-up the Agile organization and the DevOps Capability in the Asia IT organization,
- Manage the team who will be accountable for releases and environments management,
- Manage the test Team and ensure proper level of quality.
Global Platforms / AXA Services Application Products:
- Coordinate with AXA Services to provide COE support in Asia for Global Products,
- Manage the execution of the project portfolio of the shared services,
- Define sourcing and manage costs.
- Be the legal representative of AXA Group Operations in the Philippines
- Act as crisis leader and manage the operation resilience, the physical security and health and safety in coordination with GO Security and Group Security
University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines.
Over 15 years professional experience in project / program management of large scale complex initiatives, managing IT organization (CIO),
Experience in large-scale development projects includes experience in specific areas such as IT Governance, Demand Management, Application Development, Delivery/Test Process, Digital, Agile Delivery, DevOps and Cloud Management.
Strong leadership and multi-cultural management,
Collaborate efficiently with senior management of Asia Businesses and Group,
Effectively drive, develop and manage a large team of internal staffs and vendors (around 500 ~ 600 individuals),
Expert knowledge of P&L management,
Demonstrated experience to partner, interact and build effective business with AXA Services,
Strong change management skills and experience, with a proven track record of developing and implementing business systems,
Knowledge of practical aspects of project management and resource allocation and planning,
Excellent working knowledge of project cost estimating and tracking,
Knowledge of project management techniques and tools - Experience with projects leveraging Agile, Scrum, Lean, UML is essential,
Experience in application planning, delivery & maintenance,
Strong proven experience leading and managing changes in an agile and evolving business environment.
Experience in professional and consulting services organizations an advantage,
Very good understanding of Security policies and Conformity Requirements,
Good understanding of business products in Insurance & Banking,
Excellent verbal and written communications skills,
Experience in handling regional diversity and compliance complexity,
A very good knowledge of AXA organisation is a plus.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.