Claims Associate - 6 month FTC
Opportunity to join the Claims team within the Shannon Operations function. The Claims Associate will be tasked with driving and delivering customer service excellence whilst receiving and responding to incoming calls from customers and clients wishing to claim on their policy.
- Drive excellent customer service
- Receive and respond to incoming calls from customers and clients and resolve all queries satisfactorily.
- Follow up on all issues that cannot be resolved immediately through to resolution
- Process customer claims according to their policies terms and conditions
- Review and evaluate all customer documentation in line with the policy terms and conditions.
- Ensure all customer claims are processed in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Administrate customer claims according to service level agreements
- Identify and proactively escalate any operational issues using defined escalation processes
- Manage customer communications in an efficient, courteous and timely manner, ensuring that AXA continues to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the business including other geographical locations.
- Support other operational departments and projects as required
- Engage actively in change management and process improvement programs
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent understanding of the key functions that make up the Credit & Lifestyle Protection business and experience of working with same
- Ability to manage relationships effectively and work well as part of a team
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of a PC
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Determination to meet required goals and objectives, and assist others to achieve these goals, within challenging deadlines
- Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously and plan time according to priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility for delivery of quality change requirements within agreed committed delivery dates
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum leaving certificate or equivalent
- Previous claims or customer service experience desirable
- Fluency in a 2nd European language is a distinct advantage
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.