Manager, Data and API
Monitor and ensure the team deliver solutions aligned with Solution Architecture and Enterprise Architecture Governance.
1. Coordinate with Release Management in order to plan service introduction and execute transition of the Business Integration Project Release to
2. Manage and engage the vendors to build, integrate and deliver Technology Solutions in order to deliver high-quality solutions.
3. Manage a group of application specialists and consultants in order to perform application analysis, design, development (where applicable) and quality assurance activities of all IT projects assigned
4. Review and approve relevant design documents and system integration for IT solutions involving applications from different platforms to ensure end-to-end system integration across platforms.
5. Monitor daily operations to ensure application solutions meet AXA's policies, standards and quality requirement.
1. Review and sign off systems and project delivery of APIs to ensure they meet governance policy and customer requirements.
2. Deliver proper production support and ensure that production handover materials are aptly prepared.
3. Maintain the final catalogue of API versions in order to ensure proper documentation.
Incident & Problem Management
1. Assist the Support & Maintenance team if necessary and communicate with stakeholders to ensure successful resolution.
2. Monitor and ensure there are proper resources engaged in the resolution process.
Delivery Process Management
1. Provide approval on major process compliance documents to ensure they meet governance and compliance standards.
2. Identify and drive improvement on the Delivery Process in order to achieve delivery excellence.
Risk Management and Business Contingency
1. Support and provide inputs in order to develop and implement a risk-mitigation action plan based on the project risk assessment.
2. Support and provide inputs to implement the business contingency solution and lead the team to take prompt actions during incidents and crises to ensure business continuity.
3. Support periodic tests of the risk mitigation and business contingency solutions to ensure system readiness and prevent issues during incidents/crises.
1. Facilitate discussions and help vendors understand the business requirements in order to improve vendor performance.
2. Review and approve solution delivery deliverable in order to ensure quality assurance.
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or a related discipline is preferred.
- Over 7 years of full life-cycle experience in the analysis, architecture, design documentation and promotion of EAI solutions including the use of SOA solutions (with emphasis on Mule)
- Mule ESB experience Developer with strong REST and SOAP web services, RAML in Mule, and use of different mule connectors.
- Experience in developing mule flows in any point studio. Experience of working with MuleSoft components, workflow, and patterns, and how to configure them
- Very good understanding of message sources, processors, properties, transformers, filters, flows, routers, services and how to use them
- Strong knowledge of Insurance Domain.
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes , OpenShift, CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Should have payments/ payments staging exposure on APIs
- Good understanding of Cloud (AWS and AZURE)
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Microsoft SQL (SQL - PL/SQL)
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of code.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant applications onto cloud platforms (AWS and AZURE)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.