IT Support Specialist
• Supply Technology Desktop and Infrastructure Services for the UK offices
• Provide advance support to traders and portfolio managers working alongside with the tire 3 support in Paris office
• Provide support to existing IT specialist teams assisting to efficient and satisfactory resolution. Take ownership of complex cases through to resolution.
• Act as primary contact for IT systems based in London but supported by global teams based in other locations. Services include but not limited to networks, telephony and printing.
• Continual Service Improvements through ongoing analysis of UK 360 activity providing service training and technical development for the UK based 360 team.
• Manage support funded project activities for the UK remit ensuring correct costs and resources are applied to meet agreed delivery specifications.
• Enhance self-help services for end users using self-help portal, knowledge database, and onsite training.
• Maintain adequate and accurate documentation on procedures, standards, desktop and server equipment inventory, etc
a. Responsible to follow the company guidelines / regulations to ensure company data is held in a secure manner, including electronic access or in written format.
b. any security issues or potential security breaches must be raised with his or her manager to ensure any potential issues can be secured.
• Fluent English is essential
• A minimum of 3 years IT working experience in desktop support, windows server administration, preferably within a similar high demanding Investment Management organisation is requested.
Knowledge and Skills
• Desktop environment skills and office IT tools
• Understanding of IT technology
• Ability to work with people and in understanding and supportive manner
• To have a good overall comprehension of financial activities and Asset Management
• To deliver added value to the Business by making improvements or suggestions on day-to-day responsibility’s area or beyond
• Demonstrates commitment to their job and colleagues.
• To be diplomatic and to have the capacity to work in stressful environment
• Thinks laterally to solve problems.
• To be able to manage their time in the most efficient manner
• To have excellent communication skills, orally or in writing
Team Working/Positive attitude
• To always run an excellent team spirit and positive behaviour
• To see changes as a sized opportunity rather than a constraint.
• Proactive mindset, demonstrates initiative and able to work under pressure
• Uses experience to share useful knowledge to the team
• Rapidly understands complex data, business issues and processes
Technical Skill/Excellent working knowledge of
• Microsoft environment (Operating System, Server, Active Directory, SCCM, Computer Management)
• Office applications (Advanced Troubleshooting Skills)
• Cloud solutions
• Exchange Management (Mail systems)
• Citrix Environment (Console Management, VDI & VDA)
• Desktop – Hardware and configuration
• Printing - Hardware and configuration
• LAN / WAN wired and wireless technologies
• Conferencing Services (Audio, Video, Bridges)
• Smart Phone and Mobile Device Management solutions
• TOIP and softphone services
• ServiceNow Workload Management Tool
• An understanding of Front Office applications and Investment systems
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.