Specialist, GI Call Centre (12 Months)
About the Department
AXA's Customer Service Officer provides first class customer service to all customers and ensure that all tasks are completed within the agreed service turnaround time and processed accurately.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
• Service customers on general insurance enquiries
• Service policy holders on renewals, endorsements, submission of documents, miscellaneous requests or any policy servicing matters
• Handle General insurance claim enquiries
• Follow-up with pending cases i.e. policy cancellation, refund request, generate quotation, etc
• To highlight, investigate, escalate and solve problems or errors encountered
• Handle customers’ complaint by gathering the essential information before escalating the case to the team manager or the Complaints Handling Unit (CHU)
• To help handle emails in shared Customer Care and Claims Servicing mailbox
Successful qualifier of this mission
• Diploma/ Degree in any field
• At least 2 years relevant work experience in the insurance industry with knowledge in General Insurance and/ or Life Insurance
• Customer orientated with experience in Customer Service, preferably in handling face to face customers
• Possess the professional insurance qualifications – BCP, PGI, HI, M5, M9 Insurance
• A customer centric individual with strong interpersonal skills who is able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Resilient & able to work effectively under pressure
• Able to multi-task
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of verbal and written English
• A team player with high level of commitment, reliability and flexibility
• Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to speak Mandarin and dialects is preferred for liaising with a group of Mandarin-speaking policy holders
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.