IT Project Manager
AXA Partners distributes its Insurance & Assistance products in 33 countries mostly in B2B and B2B2C through a range of partners going from large Insurance corporations to small travel agencies.
Flawless business & technical integration with these partners is key to enable the growth of AXA Partners
Furthermore, B2C business, though limited now, represents an opportunity to showcase our innovation capabilities and digital sales expertise while generating additional revenue streams.
AXA Partners is currently building flexible and fully multi-channels new products and services around eCommerce Solutions for the Travel, Consumer Electronics & Legal, Home, Motor (and soon Health) Business Line. The central cross Business Line eCommerce platform is named NEO.
In 2021, this involves a roadmap of several projects implemented in parallel and some other ones still to be studied to confirm their benefits (Business wise and IT wise) on the 5 business lines.
AXA Partners is looking for a Project Manager to coordinate and manage the various projects on the NEO Platform – for Travel needs to start with and probably cross business lines in future years. He/She will work closely and align with the Business Product Owner for the Travel Business line in order to monitor the NEO roadmap of the Business line for 2021.
Focusing mainly on the delivery of a strategic migration project from a deprecated platform to the NEO platform and the delivery of key core features in the platform to enable new partners onboarding in future years.
- Setup the appropriate project governance with IT and business representatives (including escalation process)
- Organise and lead SteerCos with the proper monitoring / tracking / decision making material
- Manage the project’s budget, risks and issues and take corrective measurements or escalate to Project Sponsors
- Support in the coordination of all IT & Business teams involved within the Project (different functional domains, companies, entities and departments) to assure seamless deployment; stakeholders management
- Prepare the right reporting, tailored to the audience targeted,
- Coordinate the various streams and their interdependencies (including with other projects)
Skills and Experience
- 10 years+ of experience in Project management (experience in large / international program management is a plus)
- Both strategic and practical / hands on approach to deliver concrete results and to structure the environment in the way that is necessary to drive actions
- Able to support the implementation of the required governance
- Business acumen: Familiar insurance / assistance
- Experience in project management in a global environment
- English - Fluent mandatory
- Communication skills at various levels of hierarchy / seniority levels / countries / cultures: tailor communication to varying audiences, quickly incorporate feedback and adjust accordingly
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Ability to steer groups over which he/she has no formal authority : Business Line Stakeholders, Group Professional Families, Experts, Communities, etc. - in multiple countries
- Influence, towards peers and also towards more senior colleagues
- Able to work and get results in international teams with no hierarchical structures
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Adapts fast to changing requirements, not afraid of unclear and ambiguous situations where you need to invent the path for success
- Experience on Agile methodologies / frameworks (certification is definitely a plus)
- Previous experience as a scrum master / in agile@scale organization
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.