eCommerce senior teach lead
Proven Fullstack (java / react) developer and tech lead. We are looking for someone with the right skills, practical knowledge, and attitude. We need someone who knows devops in an eCommerce integrated software environment.
Team Player. We need someone who can work with people because the focus of the project is a teamwork.
Passion for technology and willing to learn. You have to care about quality of your solutions, and you have to be driven.
Knowledge of Agile practices. Experience as developer on agile environment with practices from frameworks like SCRUM, Kanban or XP is desirable
Repository management with git
Participates to the delivery of cutting edge business solutions for all business lines. He works alongside Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Technical Architects to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing his skill set. He builds runs and fixes the solutions. Testing, Training and post deployment support are part of his job.
The Job offer an international context with visits in foreign countries.
Dimensions of role
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new business needs, and eco system and technologies for deals
- Knowledge sharing skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Work with clients, Business analysts and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements and fulfil user stories
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Develop a global knowledge about All Salesforces implementation in AXA Partners
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 6+ years of hard coding experience Java web based applications
- 2+ years of demonstrable react experience
- Thorough knowledge of SOAP and REST API development
- A demonstrable experience of CI CD
- Good Knowledge of Amazon or Azure
- Experience in multiple SaaS software integration is a plus.
- Quality code and security concerns
- Problem solving skills
- Involved with other teams supports in order to obtain inputs for the correct development of his/her job
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Git on repository management and branching. Experience in gitflow is a plus.
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- English proficiency is a must
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.