Senior Security Consultant
The Senior Security Consultant partners with the business stakeholders and technical security specialists to ensure AXA Partners has an appropriate level of protection for their assets, in keeping with AXA Partners policies and AXA Group standards.
Work closely with Partners entities, in particular the Local Security Officers and Regional Security Officers to support, drive, monitor and report on the status of risk assessments and the different security remediation and improvement plans.
- Manage gap analysis, compliance readiness, and compliance monitoring activities for ISO/IEC 27001 and other regulatory or contractual security audits (i.e. PCI-DSS, TISAX, etc.)
- Monitor effectiveness of controls, provide reports and corrective actions to control owners and stakeholders
- Define, build and manage security dashboards (BAU & PROJECTS) to report on security exposure / risks, compliance and remediation status
- Build and promote scalable automation solutions for large data sets and reporting on key risk indicators for GRC and central Security teams
- Develop and maintain repeatable, documented processes to identify and collect risk conditions, facilitate remediation, and monitor remediation
- Support, drive, train and report on entities risk assessment execution, following AXA Partners defined methodology
- Manage the internal and external ISMS audit processes, audit plan.
- Manage KPI strategy reviews to ensure appropriate thresholds defined, and projects launched to ensure collection of missing KPI’s
- Collection of KRI’s and reporting to operational risk team
- Ensure development and maintenance of auditable processes to enforce consistency across all regions
- Identify and implement coordinated responses to information security audit and compliance issues
- Manage and coordinate the creation, documentation and update of Security policies
- Implement continuous improvement processes and activities (e.g. good practices, reporting, problem resolution) to ensure quality and relevance of information security services
- Collaborate with and support the Group Security Practice. Interactions with AXA Partners CSO, CISO, Regional Security Officers and other stakeholders as necessary to ensure presence, quality and effectiveness of processes & controls
- Promote a culture of information security and raise security awareness
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years’ experience in an information security, governance, audit, compliance or risk management role
- Skills on building automated solutions for large data sets, KPIs monitoring and security dashboards
- Recognised IS qualification like ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, information security or related field would be a plus
- A solid background in designing and providing Information Security solutions within a Financial Services company
- Risk assessment / risk management skills
- Experience of recording, reporting and presenting to a range of stakeholders
- Good knowledge of cloud security (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Experience of assurance control frameworks and performing assurance
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of information security
- Experience in receiving Information Security audits and their requirements
- Experience of managing information security audits, including audits of third party suppliers
- Experienced in defining high quality information security policies and security related processes and procedures
- Knowledge of software development & security in Secure Development Life Cycle
- Good knowledge of general and security technology and standards, such as server security, firewalls, networks, TCP/IP, encryption
- Good Knowledge of ISO Standards ISO27001/2, PCI DSS
- Knowledge of GDPR requirements and other legislation, which govern Information Security
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise work in an organised manner and to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to influence others to take appropriate action in an effective and timely manner; discrete and pragmatic when it comes to dealing with issues
- Ability to work as an effective team member who encourages the development of others
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships in the Business at all levels and with third party suppliers
- Demonstrable experience of managing implementations in a consistent and effective manner
- Awareness of the commercial imperatives of the business when delivering solutions
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- International experience preferred
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.