Data Privacy Counselor
Group Data & API Management Department
The Group Data & API Management department aims to:
- Monitor data and API maturity progress across the Group, and provide advisory and hands-on support for all aspects related to managing data and publishing APIs as an asset;
- Foster AXA progress with regards to data capabilities, coordinate and sponsor the Chief Data Officer, Data Management and Data Architecture worldwide AXA communities on: data strategies, data governance, data quality, meta and master data management, data modelling, external data sourcing, data privacy 1st line of defense, and data masking;
- Implement above capabilities also at ;
The main purpose of this job is to ensure that the data privacy 1st line of Defense, in the hands of Chief Data Officers GETD, is at the appropriate level as innovation and regulations evolve, with an operational focus on initiatives co-led by and AXA operating companies.
- Manage data privacy implementation for joint & entity initiatives, in close collaboration with G.O. Compliance, and operating company teams;
- Follow-up and regularly communicate on evolution of regulation pertaining to data, specifically on geographies concerned by initiatives co-led by and AXA operating companies;
- Drive continuous improvement at AXA scale for pro-actively balancing enforcement of these evolutions, implementation of innovation and AXA risk appetite.
Technical and professional skills:
- 5 years’ experience in the implementation of data privacy regulation, notably GDPR, at a worldwide scale;
- English - Fluent in speaking and writing.
Soft skills and competencies:
- Able to interact with a vast variety of stakeholders: business, compliance, developers, data managers, project managers;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Result oriented;
- Self-motivated, proactive, future looking, and able to work in a complex organization;
- Leadership, influence and conflict resolution;
- Team player in a multi-cultural work environment, able to see the big picture as well as deep dive into details when necessary.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.