Senior Enterprise Architect for Services and Assistance
The Enterprise Architect is a key asset and enabler for AXA Partners business transformation.
As the Enterprise Architect for Services and Assistance, you will define and drive the architecture on the Services and Assistance domain and especially for roadside assistance and home emergency, with the objective to make an agile, simple, reliable and cost-effective Information System, to foster innovation, and to reduce the technical debt.
You will have a key role in AXA Partner’s Services and Assistance transformation programs. The Motor & Home transformation program (for roadside assistance and home emergency services) aims at simplifying & digitizing journeys to the end customers while improving our customer service operations efficiency through automation and artificial intelligence.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
You will be leading all the architecture activities on your domain across 32 countries.
You will be working in a close collaboration with the CIO and be a key partner for the Service and Assistance business unit.
You will be part of an international team composed of around 10 architects, and you will report to the head of enterprise and technology architecture in the global IT department.
You will put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Instantiate AXA Partners’ business strategy in terms of business capabilities, target architecture and associated roadmaps worldwide to reach the vision.
- Define the business, application, data, technology and security architecture on your domain with the support of architects and domain experts.
- Lead the identification of duplicate, re-usable and sharable services through the portfolio of transversal initiatives and applicative rationalization plans.
- Foster a cost-effective and agile delivery of IT services through established and shared guidelines, standards and principles.
- Play an active role in the IT and architecture governance (strategic planning and architecture review board).
- Lead and participate in initiatives within the global AXA ecosystem and architecture community.
- 8 years or more of experience in IT with a strong experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Previous working in Assistance, Property & Casualty Insurance or Healthcare industry with customer service platforms, omnichannel services and digital services for customers
- Previous experience on design and implementation of systems around roadside assistance, home emergency or more generally on customer service or assistance
- Experience on Salesforce Service Cloud
- In-depth knowledge of IS / IT best practices, architectures, and data technologies
- Strategic thinking & planning, systemic / big picture approach
- Functional and technical expertise in engineering systems design and analysis
- Good knowledge of agile and DevOps practices
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Capacity to adapt quickly to changes and learn in all circumstances
- Disciplined in the execution and ability to synthesize
- English language: professional working proficiency
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.