Support agile development teams through automation, tools, and platforms to improve our software development process. You will work in an agile environment with our developers, sysadmins, security teams, and business partners to bring the best products and reliability to our users around the world.
What you will do?
- Automate the software development life-cycle to improve the team’s productivity
- Provide expert knowledge and implementation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Work with developers to construct helpful tools, environments, and monitoring
- Manage environments such as MongoDB clusters, NGINX servers, VPNs, and more
- Docker: Experience with creating, building, optimizing and publishing Docker Images.
- Docker Orchestration: Experience with at least one container orchestration like Kubernetes, Swarm, able to do resource/ capacity planning, scaling and monitoring,
- Configuration Management / Automation: Experience with configuration as code concept and approach, able to perform with tools such as Ansible or Terraform.
- Cloud: Broad experience with public cloud IaaS such as AWS, Azure, GCS, and knowledgeable in concepts such as provisioning, security models, scaling on demand
- CI/CD: Experienced with CI/CD, able to build pipeline for variety of applications using Jenkins or other tools.
- Linux: Experienced with Linux servers and command line, scripting
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.