Senior Financial Crime Compliance Manager
- To act as the Senior Manager for Financial Crime, supporting the MLRO as well as acting as Fraud Officer for AXA IM’s 2 UK regulated entities.
- To assist the UK Head of Compliance UK and the business in developing and maintaining an effective and compliant Financial Crime framework for AXA IM’s UK regulated entities.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Asset Management or similar relevant financial services experience
- UK asset management financial crime experience. Previously acted as CF11/SMF17 within an Asset Management firm.
- Strong understanding and practical application of financial crime laws, regulations and guidance for the UK and international jurisdictions, in particular for Anti_Money Laundering, Counter Terrrorist Financing and Sanctions, including but not limted to:
- EU 4th and 5th Money Laundering Directives
- UK Money Laundering Regulations 2017/2019
- FCA – Financial Crime Guide
- FCA Rule Book
- Bribery Act 2010
- Terrorism Acts 2000 & 2006
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG) Guidance
- Proven track record in identifing and implementing ongoing ehancements to FCC control frameworks.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with all areas of the business, Group, Senior Management and the board.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Microsoft office, familiarity with minerva, tesseract, sentinel, bloomberg all beneficial.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.