Specialist, Life Product Implementation
The incumbent plays a critical role in supporting the Product Implementation process by engaging the business users and the delivery team in the requirement gathering analysis process for systems development and workflows.
The incumbent is required to establish effective stakeholder relationships to accurately scope and provide solution in order to achieve the business objectives and optimize project costs.
Key responsibilities include :
- Gather requirements from the business users to support the end-to-end product implementation e.g. systems build, processes, workflows etc.
- Prepare the product management tool (PMT) plus the relevant table for the delivery team to set up the product.
- Draw up workflows &/or processes to support the business requirements.
- Liaise with regional and local delivery teams to facilitate the understanding and clarifications of the business requirements.
- Liaise with the business users and draw up the Users Acceptance Test (UAT) plan and the test cases.
- Conduct UAT alongside with the business users, if necessary.
- Work with the solution architects and delivery team to understand the cost estimation and challenge/look for alternative solutions to optimize the allocated budget.
- Obtain sign-off from business users.
- Facilitate the communication between local IT, regional delivery team, and business stakeholders to ensure clarity in the understanding of the requirements.
- Assist IT and project manager to monitor project progress to ensure quality, delivery and costs are within the agreed baseline.
- Ensure compliance with all IT governance activities during system development.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Liaise with regional teams to ensure compliance with regional governance &/or set up processes / workflows to garner regional approvals.
- The incumbent is also expected to support any other business initiatives &/or ad hoc non-product related projects, as required.
- Diploma or University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
- Some working experience, preferably in life insurance or financial industry.
- Experience in product development and/or digital platform will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, methodological, and assertive
- Attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong report writing ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven organizational negotiation and influencing skills
- Good stakeholders management.
- Quick thinking ability and an inquiring mind.
- Independently driven with ability to work well in large teams and provide deliveries with minimal supervision
- Can-Do attitude
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.