M&A Business case Specialist (F/H)
The main missions of the M&A and Business Case team will be:
▪ Modelize AXA GO strategic transversal business cases with support of GO Finance, Business teams and AXA Group
– In depth review of business cases with Group Finance, including underlying assumptions
– Ensure involvement and validation of all Business & Finance contributors
– Tightly coordinate Business case process and outcomes with core Financial processes (e.g. budgeting & reporting)
– Produce sensitivity analysis & scenarios allowing meaningful Executive validation
– Track business case financial delivery and provide regular updates
▪ Ensure successful contribution of AXA GO in AXA Group M&A deals
– End-to-end management of the deals, from due diligence to conclusion, notably
Identify all financial flows involved in the deal with detail on products & services
Assess financial impacts for GO as well as associated risks
Agree with Group on governance and rules notably on Project costs and fixed costs mitigation, potential impairment, contracts renegotiation costs
Complete and strictly monitor TSA (Transitional Services Agreement)
Follow-up exit costs and review invoicing procedure
Prepare proper integration or divestiture in GO financial systems and organizations
– Coordinate AXA GO expertise and report progress at GO Executive level
▪ Contribute to internal transversal projects leveraging on financial
▪ Excellent proficiency using Pack Office particularly Excel and Power Point
▪ Excellent Financial skills understanding of business economics, business case foundations, notably in M&A deals and risk/sensitivity analysis
▪ Solution driven: Analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Able to work in autonomy
▪ Able to drive and monitor projects on site as well as remotely
▪ Able to work in a matrix organization & with senior executives
▪ Strong interpersonal skills, ability to drive the change in a transversal/functional mode
▪ High level of rigor and integrity
▪ Strong organizational skills.
▪ Strong interpersonal skills, able to adapt to different hierarchy level interlocutors and to drive change in a complex environment
Education: Master’s degree in Finance, or Economics. Background in Audit or Consulting as a plus.
Experience: more than 3 years of working experience in a dynamic and global business environment, within Finance Division
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.