Senior Specialist, Health Operations (10.5 Months)
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Processing of Employee Benefit policies for New Business, Renewals and Adjustments within the agreed service turnaround time.
- Ensure Employee Benefits documentation are accurate.
- Handle enquiries relating to Employee Benefit policies promptly and accurately.
- Perform data entries and validation on the deliverables while adhering to planned schedule.
- Work as a team and provide support and back-up for each other within the team.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties, tasks or projects as assigned by the Manager.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma or degree holder is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of Employee Benefits experience in the Health insurance Industry.
- Knowledge of AS400 and Salesforce an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with being organized, structured. methodological and assertive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer servicing skills
- Independently driven with ability to work well in large teams and provide deliverables with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to changes
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.