Customer Solutions Advisor - 11 month FTC
The Customer Solutions Advisor will be rsponsible for supporting complaint handling activities and driving customer service excellence whilst working closely with the complaint manager and team leader to ensure complaints are responded to and resolved in a fair and honest manner.
- Drive customer service excellence
- Receive and respond to complaints in relation to the sale of Payment Protection Insurance.
- Assess complaint in accordance with our policy and determine an appropriate outcome for the customer.
- Respond to queries received from the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Liaise with Third Party Distributor to obtain information required to resolve complaint.
- Answer customer calls in relation their complaint.
- Responsible for maintaining customer records, ensuring operational systems are properly updated with details of complaint.
- Responding to queries related to redress from customers, CMC’S or the financial ombudsman and within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure operational controls are completed in relation to the management of complaints. Agree weekly priorities with the Operations Manager and Team Leader as required.
- Participate in the cross functional meetings as required
- The list of duties is not exhaustive, key point to note is that the role involves regular communication both internally and externally, internally with various levels within the organisation and externally with the complainant, third parties and also to the Regulator in this case (Financial Ombudsman Service).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of activities and processes across UK PPI Complaints would be a distinct advantage
- Strong Communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to determine root cause analysis of all issues highlighted as part of the Quality review process
- Ability to think innovatively and champion change across current work processes
- Ability to manage a demanding, wide and varied workload effectively
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.