Customer, Conduct and Risk Manager
We have exciting opportunities for Customer, Conduct and Risk Managers to join us who will ensure the AXA Commercial Direct teams’ adherence to risk management frameworks and governance processes, ensuring effectively controlled risk framework is in place that supports delivery of the Commercial Direct business strategy and financial plans within the regulatory landscape in which the business operates.
Reporting to the business unit leader and working as part of the wider Commercial Front Line Risk team to identify and manage key conduct, operational, underwriting and financial risks. Oversight of key risk indicators and appropriate escalation of risks through governance forums. Responsible for the execution of quality control testing, devising plans to improve business process and performance across key areas.
- Promote and embed a culture of positive customer outcomes and risk management within AXA Commercial by;
- Ensuring adherence to the risk and control frameworks, policies, standards and compliance with AXA Commercial risk policies.
- Ensure monthly KRI data is reviewed and analysed, identifying shortfalls and developing plans to enable continuous improvement.
- Undertaking root cause analysis to identify issues and support the resolution of these and any identified control gaps.
- Coaching and developing employees at all levels
- Facilitating discussions to ensure that detail relating to key risk, control performance and control deficiencies are provided in order to enable informed decision making.
- Embedding of new front-line risk management framework and facilitation of thematic reviews.
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure that business decision making is centred around the delivery of good and fair outcomes for customers.
- Share pertinent management information, both qualitative and quantitative, to monitor performance and ensure business activities are within risk appetite.
- Support the Commercial Direct Leadership team to ensure a solid awareness of and effective management of key risks.
- Collaboration with oversight functions, including Governance and Conduct team and Technical Centre Team enabling effective QA and audit which drive business improvement.
- Respond to new risk management requirements and changes in the regulatory landscape to ensure that business processes are fit for purpose and good customer outcomes are achieved.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge of FCA Customer Outcomes guidance for the GI sector, with strong examples of involvement in their practical application.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Ability to work within a matrix environment.
- Ability to process, collate, and present large volumes of data in a clear and consistent manner.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence at all levels in support of a strong customer focused culture
- Ability to understand and operate complex technical solutions.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
What we Offer
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance. Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own.
Life assurance 10x reference salary (4x if not in the Pension Scheme).
28 days holiday.
Private Medical Benefit Scheme.
Interest free season ticket loan scheme.
Access to MAX Benefits where you enjoy cashback and discounts on thousands of retails, holidays and purchases.
Flex benefits such as holiday purchase, dental care, bikes for work.
20% discount with EE.
50% off Pure Gym membership.
Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including car, home and travel insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare.
Investment in Professional Qualifications.
(Subject to confirmation) this position is a Certified Function role under the new SM&CR regime which means the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced level of background screening requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We are therefore happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you
Want to talk through the role or have more questions? Please get in touch with Tanzeela.email@example.com