Actuarial Analyst / Assistant, NBV Team
- Handling New Business Value (NBV) valuation production. Such valuation production is required to meet group and local requirement on financial reporting to support local and group office incl. Finance, Business Finance & AXA Group Office, etc.
- Support ad-hoc/project-based analysis on New Business profitability under IFRS17 & HKRBC
- Preparation of model point/Prophet DCS maintenance
- Conduct NBV valuation process from model point preparation up to spreadsheet level on result analysis
- Check results from Prophet modelling/tables to ensure that they are in line with specified methodology and assumptions and meet the required standard/guideline
- Analyze financial information to provide accurate results and meaningful conclusions during reporting and forecasts
- Perform financial analyses to support the business units in making business decisions
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of data, assumptions, methods, modelling, process and financial results
- Collaborate closely with other valuation basis & project team e.g IFRS17 & HKRBC on both reporting process and ad-hoc analysis
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- 3 or more years' experience in life insurance industry
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Strong ability to organize and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Good command of business English, both in written and spoken form
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.