Specialist, Life Call Centre
About the department:
- Provide dedicated one-stop customer service via inbound and outbound call channels such as phone, mail, fax and electronic communications to policy holders
- Achieve the Call Centre targets set (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery and to meet all customers’ requests within a specific cycle time.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Service policy holders professionally on renewals, endorsements, claims, general and new business enquires with the objective of exceeding expectations with the service provided
- Resolve customer problems, proactively and reactively, based on ability to identify and interpret service issues properly
- To provide policy servicing assistance for Life policies
- Able to multi task with familiarity of Call Centre operations
- Handle customer service email correspondences
- Provide support to outsourced partners
Successful qualifier of this mission
- A minimum 2 years of related work experience in professional insurance qualifications, preferably in Life Insurance as this person will have to cover Life with Health products.
- Candidate with Call Centre experience strongly preferred
- Insurance experience preferred
- An experienced customer centric individual with strong interpersonal skills, able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Possess minimum Diploma or equivalent
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Excellent telephone etiquette with pleasant disposition and attentive listening skills
- A highly meticulous, analytical and detailed individual
- Team player with high level of commitment, reliability and flexibility
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- With SCI M5 and M9 certificate
- Fluent Mandarin Speaker
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.