- Support HK RBC Pillar 1 Implementation, including enhancing working templates, control and establish the operational process for RBC reporting.
- Perform technical analysis required in the HK ORSA report, e.g. projection of HK RBC solvency, stress and scenario testing (SST)
- Conduct quantitative studies and perform financial analyses to support the business units in making business decisions
- Actuarial model operations and result checking to ensure that they are in line with specified methodology and assumptions and meet the required standard / guideline, facilitate with modelling team on necessary modifications
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of data, assumptions, methods, modelling, process and financial results
- Holder of degree of actuarial science or related discipline, in pursuit of actuarial qualification
- Preferably 1 year working experience in insurance/reinsurance field. Fresh graduate is also welcomed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail minded, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Competent user of Prophet software and Microsoft Excel as a strong advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.