Senior Business Analyst
- Work with Product owner, internal & cross-functional BAs as an individual feature owner and independent contributor in the scrum team for digital projects
- Working on gathering requirements by understanding business rationale along with peer BA, document requirements, process maps, user journeys and documenting the user stories for development, collaboration with analytics team for application activity tracking
- Work closely & participate in scrum team to ensure feature delivery and impact
- Working with UI / UX team to define the wireframes & prototype, review & finalize the user journey after liasing with the peer BA & relevant stakeholders
- Create testcases (functional, non-functional & UI) based on user stories, identify test data and execute the test cases & capture evidences
- Update training materials & conduct end user and stakeholders training, internal teams training & arranging for a handover
- Monitoring the feature adoption and usage, drop off based on analytical data
• Bachelor of Business Administration, computer science, engineering or equivalent
• Fresher to 2 years of experience in business analysis & digital transformation
• Tech savvy with quick learning & adapting to changes quickly
• Ability to work under pressure, face & handle clients & business stakeholders to advocate our platform usage
• Optimistic & open to constant learning
• Resilient, quick learner, good team player
• Good troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
• Fluent in Cantonese & English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.