Business Analyst eCare
AXA is a global leader in financial protection, representing nearly 100 billion Euros worth of turnover. AXA Partners, launched in Sept 2015, is a new business unit dedicated to developing AXA’s partnership business that makes up ~10% of the AXA business globally. The mission of AXA partners is to design, implement and manage relationships with selected global partners and support AXA entities to develop successful local partnerships.
AXA Partners “Focus & Transform strategy” is shaping Global Operations’ strategic ambition: “bringing simplicity and enforcing transversality, breaking down silos, to succeed in providing a superior customer experience in line with our Customer2020 ambition”.
Global Operations has 3 strategic priorities:
• Reposition AXA Partners as the Preferred Business Partner
• Boost AXA Partners to become an Agile Global Organization
• Mature AXA Partners as a Safe, Secure and Resilient company
“Becoming a tech-led company” is one of the 8 strategic enablers and Information and Technology will play a continuously increasing role to help AXA Partners achieve its transformation. Service & Assistance Business Unit is composed of 3 Business Lines : Motor, Home and Health. Motor & Home have started their transformation journey in 2018. Objective is to accelerate, enhance, and simplify our business to reach our ambition of becoming a partner of choice by improving competitiveness and creating an excellent experience for our Customers, Partners & People. We are shifting from a model with specific legacy systems in each country to a model with global assets and we are shifting as well to an agile and DevOps model. ECare is a strategic global asset. Based on Salesforce platform, this Case Management System is the backbone for the case management process and the front-end for agents to manage end-to-end assistance journey.
In this context, we are looking for a Business Analyst for eCare.
This role will operates at central level and serves several geos (France, UK, Belgium, Germany and other countries to come).
The Business Analyst contributes to eCare improvements. He/She ensures that the solutions developed meet business requirements.
The Business Analyst main role is to link between Business representatives and Technical teams to help businesses implement and deploy solutions in a cost-effective way by analysing, defining and documenting the technical / functional requirements fulfilling business needs. To meet functional requirements, he / she designs and proposes solutions, validates technical specifications, and ensure that the solution answers business needs. The Business Analyst provides functional support for the solution.
The Business Analyst must have very good knowledge of Salesforce, which is the platform used for eCare, IT project management and agile methodology. He / she must know what is possible to do or not on Salesforce, what are the best practices, be able to make demonstration of Salesforce features and propose business value oriented solutions.
The Business Analyst is reporting to eCare IT Lead and works closely with eCare Global Product Owner in order to actively support the build and maintenance of eCare strategic asset.
The Business Analyst has daily interactions as well with Dev team to make sure user stories are delivered as expected. He / she is involved all along the life cycle of an user story : from the business needs definition to the deployment and follow each step (acceptance criteria definition, cost estimation, sprint planning, build, tests, deployment, support).
- Contribute to make eCare a great tool, efficient and user friendly
- Contribute to process optimization
- Gather, analyse, clarify and document business needs and requirements
- Translate business requirements into solutions
- Make sure team is following an efficient agile DevOps methodology
- Make sure we stick to Salesforce standard and avoid building a solution that is very difficult to maintain
- Make sure solution is properly tested by business before deployment to prod
- Improve time to market (identify quick wins, identify faster way to deliver, avoid tunnel effect)
- Be proactive to propose Salesforce innovation and identify opportunities to improve the solution
- Collaborate with multiple teams (several countries, several assets) to define best design options
- Challenge estimates or solutions proposed by Salesforce provider
- Answer Dev team questions, make sure they are not blocked by pending questions
- Monitor agile KPIs : capacity, velocity, burndown charts, story point costs, number of defects…
- Contribute to change management actions to make sure users are trained and satisfied by eCare platform
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Salesforce knowledge and technical background (certifications)
- Experience of Salesforce international deployment
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, DevOps)
- Promoting latest digital innovations
- Business value oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Team player, with ability to work with many and various stakeholders
- Case Management knowledge
- System Integrations knowledge (many global and local integrations)
- KPIs monitoring skills
- Project management skills
- Customer centricity
- Ability to adapt & to learn quickly
- Communication & feedback oriented
- Language skills: English
Beneficial (not mandatory) :
- Experience in consulting
- Experience in Assistance or Insurance sector
- Experience with Nearshore / Offshore team
- API design knowledge
- Experience with WalkMe (change management solutions)
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.