Salesforce Technical Lead
AXA is a global leader in financial protection, representing nearly 100 billion Euros worth of turnover. AXA Partners, launched in Sept 2015, is a new business unit dedicated to developing AXA’s partnership business that makes up ~10% of the AXA business globally. The mission of AXA partners is to design, implement and manage relationships with selected global partners and support AXA entities to develop successful local partnerships.
AXA Partners “Focus & Transform strategy” is shaping Global Operations’ strategic ambition: “bringing simplicity and enforcing transversality, breaking down silos, to succeed in providing a superior customer experience in line with our Customer2020 ambition”.
Global Operations has 3 strategic priorities:
• Reposition AXA Partners as the Preferred Business Partner
• Boost AXA Partners to become an Agile Global Organization
• Mature AXA Partners as a Safe, Secure and Resilient company
“Becoming a tech-led company” is one of the 8 strategic enablers and Information and Technology will play a continuously increasing role to help AXA Partners achieve its transformation. Service & Assistance Business Unit is composed of 3 Business Lines : Motor, Home and Health.
Motor & Home have started their transformation journey in 2018. Objective is to accelerate, enhance, and simplify our business to reach our ambition of becoming a partner of choice by improving competitiveness and creating an excellent experience for our Customers, Partners & People. We are shifting from a model with specific legacy systems in each country to a model with global assets and we are shifting as well to an agile and DevOps model. eCare is a strategic global asset. Based on Salesforce platform, this Case Management System is the backbone for the case management process and the front-end for agents to manage end-to-end assistance journey.
In this context, we are looking for a Tech Lead for eCare.
This role will operates at central level and serves several geos (France, UK, Belgium, Germany and other countries to come).
eCare Technical Lead is responsible for eCare architecture, integrations and overall technical design of eCare platform.
The Technical Lead role must ensure that our solution :
- meets AXA high security standards
- respect architecture design and integration best practices
- as standard as possible and easy to maintain
- efficient and reliable
The Technical Lead must also ensure that our “Salesforce factory” is following best practices :
- industrialisation and automation of release management process
- tests automation
- platform monitoring and automatic alerts when issue or suspicious activities for proactive support
The Tech Lead will be the technical leader of the Salesforce squad (based in Spain and India). The Tech Lead is both the technical referent and the coordinator of the Dev team.
- Technical referent for eCare
- Make eCare a secure, efficient, scalable and reliable platform that meets business requirements and technical design best practices
- Challenge estimates or solutions proposed by Salesforce provider
- Make sure team is following an efficient agile DevOps methodology
- Make sure we stick to Salesforce standard and avoid building a solution that is very difficult to maintain
- Review solutions and code from dev team
- Answer Dev team questions, make sure they are not blocked by pending questions
- Improve automation and industrialization of our “Salesforce factory” to reduce risks of deployment activities and improve time to market
- Technical monitoring of the platform
- Improve support performance and proactive actions
- Be proactive to propose Salesforce innovation and identify opportunities to improve the solution
- Collaborate with multiple teams (several countries, several assets) to define best design options
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Salesforce expertise and technical background (certifications)
- Architecture expertise
- System Integrations & API design expertise (many global and local integrations)
- Experience of Salesforce international deployment
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, DevOps)
- Development skills
- Data migration knowledge
- Promoting latest digital innovations
- Business value oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Team player, with ability to work with many and various stakeholders
- KPIs monitoring skills
- Project management skills
- Customer centricity
- Ability to adapt & to learn quickly
- Communication & feedback oriented
- Language skills: English
Beneficial (not mandatory):
- Experience in consulting
- Case Management knowledge
- Experience in Assistance or Insurance sector
- Experience with Nearshore / Offshore team
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.