Specialist, Employee Benefits Claims (12 months)
About the department:
Handling Coporate employees medical and life claims.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Assess and approve claims as per daily target set
- Assessment of both Life and Medical claims in accordance with policy contract and guidelines.
- Ensuring emails and telephone call enquiries are well-managed and respond in a timely manner.
- Ensuring claim is assessed correctly in accordance to policy contract and guideline and approved within Authority Limit given.
- Ensuring claim settlement is concluded within the agreed Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Continuous communication with both internal and external customer and providing the required support with the objective of providing quality claim service experience.
- Assist to provide necessary information and ad-hoc assignment to Senior Manager / Manager to allow for accurate and timely submission of reports to management.
- Investigate and escalate technical claim issue as and when experienced.
- To initiate improvement of process, workflows or system on a continuous basis.
- Conduct closed file review, audit check half yearly for TPAs
- A recognised Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of related work experience in the insurance industry, preferably experience with handling Group Hospital & Surgical and Life Claims.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and a fast learner, able to grasp processes and system quickly.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a face-paced environment.
- Strong customer orientation, team player.
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.