Head Consumer Electronics Protection Italy
Position Title: Head of Consumer Electronics Protection Italy
Department: Consumer Electronics & Legal Protection Business Line
Location: Italy – Roma ideally or Milano
Launched in 2017, the Consumer Electronics & Legal Protection Business Line (CEP BL) is a key pillar of AXA Partners’ Specialized Insurance Business Unit. It is also expected to be the main source of growth revenue for AXA Partners for the coming years, with a significant ambition in Italy.
You are the local representative of the Central Business Line team. You are responsible for ensuring the complete preparation, production, processing, implementation and monitoring of the new Consumer Electronics Protection (CEP) products.
You are also responsible for ensuring the proper implementation of the required CEP capabilities (skills, business rules, processes, IT tools).
You are also involved in the presales process in order to support local Sales team by bringing product expertise in order to strengthen sales pitch and gather all the material/data to properly answer tender.
- Ensure the implementation of the products: coordinate the products´ launches, product lifecycle processes and KPIs definitions (distribution and maintenance, premium collection, sales proposition, operational adherence and support etc.)
- Identify specific market needs requiring adjustments of existing global products, or creation of ad hoc ones.
- Support local teams for building / adapting contractual documents.
- Lead the IBA (Initial Business Assessments) process, preparing necessary analyses and documentations, coordinating with the other departments (Underwriting, Operations, Network & Finance/compliance), being the single point of contact of the central team.
- Take in charge (or contribute actively) pricing and underwriting task for request for proposals (local or global) including validation process with the central BL team in line with AXA Partners underwriting framework
- Support Global Market teams in answering request for proposals.
Lead programs & capabilities implementation
- Ensure efficient & smooth implementation of the new programs, supporting local & central Operations, IT, Network, Legal, teams.
- Act as a PMO for local implementation of global IT solutions or TPA/Network partnerships.
Secure profitable local growth
- Monitor and evaluate continuously performance and profitability of products based on KPIs set, when processing necessary analyses and measures, design, initiate and implement corrective actions to steer profitable growth in line with business plan.
Develop local CEP capabilities
- Support the Network Management team to select and negotiate prices as well as implement monitoring methodology with TPA & servicing companies (repair, reverse logistic for both WBG devices & smartphone)
- Support the Operations & IT teams to design and implement operational models which ensure the best in class service delivery & the right level of profitability monitoring (e.g. in order to reduce fraud/leakage)
- Support in development for effective KPIs, standardization of monitoring analyses and other tools as well as designing corrective actions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You have 5 to 10 years of experience as Program Manager, or Consultant in insurance / brokerage market. You have strong business acumen and proven experience working in an international environment. You have the ability to work independently and navigate an international matrix organization and interact with key/seniors stakeholders. You have effective experience in dotted line management and strong ability to manage by influence. Articulate and confident, you are an achiever with strong goal orientation, you have a problem solving mind-set and you are fluent in English and Italian.
CEP product expertise in both Mobile Phone insurance and/or Extended Warranty to cover White / Brown / Grey would be an advantage.
Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.