AXA Partners “Focus & Transform strategy” is shaping Global Operations’ strategic ambition: “bringing simplicity and enforcing transversality, breaking down silos, to succeed in providing a superior customer experience in line with our Customer2020 ambition”.
Global Operations has 3 strategic priorities:
- Reposition AXA Partners as the Preferred Business Partner
- Boost AXA Partners to become an Agile Global Organization
- Mature AXA Partners as a Safe, Secure and Resilient company
“Becoming a tech-led company” is one of the 8 strategic enablers and Information and Technology will play a continuously increasing role to help AXA Partners achieve its transformation. In this context, we are looking for a Scrum Master.
The Scrum Master will lead the Daimler Hub development team to create high-value digital products in using Agile methodology and scrum practices. He/She helps the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction. Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
The Scrum Master manage project scope and timeline, coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups. He/She’s coaching team members in Agile frameworks and facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration. The product is our Motor & Home Digital assets and more specifically our Daimler allowing to manage assistance services for our Partners in 44 countries. These assets are fully integrated within the AXA Partner’s ecosystem.
The Scrum Master will be the designated partner of the Product Owner in order to actively support the construction and implementation of AXA Partners Solutions.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
- Gather, explain, document, clarify and analyse business needs and requirements
- Analyse and design business process. Review documented business processes
- Produce functional and, sometimes technical specifications in coordination with the matter experts
- Contribute to lead Agile creation and maintenance of product Backlog
- Manage project scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a scrum master role. Safe certification is a plus
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of insurance or Digital industry
- Problem solving and team player
- Excellence communication and stakeholder’s management skills
- Ability to work under pressure while managing stakeholder’s expectations and being a team player
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Leadership, you have ability to lead an entire scope and giving a vision to the team
- Language skills: English
- Strong customer skills
- Capacity to adapt quickly to changes and learn in all circumstances
- Advanced Listening & Communicating skills
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with others and leverage their skills
- Innovative thinking
- Problem solving skills
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.