HR Advisor (F/M)
Who we are:
The Human Resources department serves a diverse population around 2800 employees (10 countries in Europe, Asia, US, Mexico and Morocco) and 10 professional families and expertise. Group Operations Transformation has been set up in 2017 and will continue its in-depth transformation in the coming years
In this context, HR Operations and Transformation team is accountable:
- to provide high quality and efficient HR services through diverse channels (self-service platform, employee service desk, HR professionals…), either delivered by the team himself or the operating companies
- to drive industrialization, simplification and mutualization of the HR processes and tools and improve employees experience
What you will do:
- As an internal HR expert, inform and advise employees, Line Management and Executives in any HR matter in compliance with HR legislation and policy applicable to support decision making.
- Handle complex and/or cross-disciplinary cases in sync with matter related HR team to guarantee support to the management.
- Coordinate projects in your area of expertise to guarantee an efficient and qualitative result while respecting deadlines.
- Implement Group Operations HR procedure and policies in close link with the HRBP in charge in your scope, and ensure a feedback loop to help process and tools usability improvement when necessary.
- Provide recommendation on existing HR Information systems to optimize the data processing and quality.
- Be guardant of a high quality “employee journey”
- Improve your expertise and knowledge of best HR practices while carrying out market watch.
- Deploy in a consistent manner the HR processes among their respective perimeters, in close link with the HRBP in charge of this perimeter
- Provide assistance to employees and line managers on complex and/or transversal topics
- Coordinate any HR project implementation under their respective scope
Who you are:
Good HR background with proven experience on general HR practices and processes including Compensation, Resourcing, Training and Development and Employment Law. Experienced in transversal project management.
Skills & Competencies
- Mastery of the Swiss labour laws
- Good knowledge on HR processes, HR operations and HR Tools.
- Ability to use a HR information system including, accessing, inputting and compiling data
- Knowledge of Employee engagement evaluation methodologies
- Good analytical skills
- Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills to achieve results in a matrix management environment
- Verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group
- Written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports
- Ability to research, analyze and reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes
- Ability to write and present information
- Experience in providing advice and support to senior managers on strategic matters
- Experience in leading projects and implementing new initiatives
- A commitment to providing customer service
- English fluent and swiss german
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.