Transversal Service Owner
The Distributed products team is accountable of the full lifecycle of the Infrastructure backend, OS and DB global products, including Patterns and the whole Ecosystem toolset (Monitoring, Patch/Conf Management, License Mngt, File Transfer, etc.) AXA GO needs to deliver to manage VM with the right level of QoS and Security, on Premise or in the Cloud (IaaS). Moving to the Cloud, Distributed Product is also accountable to migrate existing local Technical Services to Global solutions in the right target location in alignment with the Network and DC strategy while decommissioning former legacy.
The Transversal Service Owner is responsible for the End to End Quality of Service (QoS) and Transversal Products IPC for OS & Patterns/tools/Active Directory Global products, ensuring:
- The Move to Run of the set of global products, securing all the related services readiness before moving global products to Production mode and distributing within the Group
- The Day-by-Day TOM execution for the global products in Run mode, focus on IPC and SLA, securing QoS (as-is mode and improvement mode where necessary)
- The Operational Governance with the defined stakeholders and an effective communications with them
- Product setup:
The TSO is responsible to secure the readiness of the services and platform, clearly reporting the status to PM and Execs, managing remediation plan where needed.
The TSO cooperates with Product Manager (PM) to secure that all the services setup are done before moving one GP to production mode: CTO validation, Security validation, DPO validation, Levels 1-2-3-4 readiness, platforms readiness, TOM readiness, GSC processes readiness, Costs & Revenues defined and secured.
- Service Delivery and Operations
The TSO is fully accountable to :
- Deliver the expected QoS in line with defined SLA and TOM documentation. Define continuous QoS improvement action plan. Keep the TOM up-to-date.
- Ensure that the GP platform is proactively monitored and that the TOM includes the monitor/alert/reaction service.
- Ensure professional communication to all the Stakeholders for any operational key information.
- Ensure efficient relay with all the TSO/SO community, with specific focus on Market for OpCo professional relationships and communications.
- Secure IPC processes are properly setup and operated, with internal organizations (Market, Products, GSC) and third parties (Cap, MS, IBM, Vmware, etc.)
- Manage moments of crisis engaging, coordinating required SMEs, and managing Exec communications.
- Where needed, ensure license consumption is monitored and regularized.
- Specific 3rd party service management governance securing SLA and contract execution
- Service Governance and Stakeholder Management
The TSO is fully accountable to:
- Stakeholder management and communications on its perimeter
- Report on the service performance and metrics (availability, incidents, volumes, usage, etc.)
- Drive Service Delivery Governance with Markets
- Continuous Global Products evolution and OpCos On-Boarding
The TSO cooperates with PM for securing TOM effectiveness at any GP evolution and at any new OpCo onboarding. Main focus on: Move to Run gates review, platform capacity, governance and communication flows update.
SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES & DOMAIN PREREQUISITES
1. Functional knowledges
Service management oriented with the accountability of Global Service Delivery responsibility for Backend Infrastructure – (virtualization, compute & storage).
Representing the product as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for operational impediments, any market related escalations to the product and QoS topic in relationships with GSC. escalation point for ICP issues. Real experience in Project or Program Management but also in standardization, globalization and transformation to a product organization.
2. Management or leadership activities
Collaborate to the transformation of operational service to GSC. Ensure good coordination with Products Managers and Services Owners. Responsible for KPI/SLA reports delivery
3. Impacts on teams, businesses or AXA GO
Foster global mindset inside the team but also within Product community. Foster an added-value customer service. Consider customer needs and reactions when evaluating effort and trade-off decisions. Focus on providing a positive experience to customers. Ensure people skill evolution (product, standardization, globalization).
4. Technical proficiency
General knowledge in IT and Datacenter architectures, from infrastructure layer to middleware, web architecture, identity management, authentication and security principles. Strong background in Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
5. Stakeholder management
Ensure right relationships with Market, GSC and entities to ensure smooth end to end collaboration on service delivery of product including run (IPC) activities.
- About 7 years of experience in the domain.
- About 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Empowering team members
- Networking leadership
- Transforming & Execution leadership
- Promoting innovation
- Vision & Strategic thinking
- Audit (Internal/External)
- Change & stakeholder management
- Collaborative working
- Customer oriented
- Decision & execution
- Agile, fast IT methods
- Asessment & Recruitment
- Budget Management
- IT Products & Services environments
- Product Management
- Security Notion
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.