Senior Lawyer (Fixed term contract)
- Globally assist and provide legal guidance to the business teams involved in the Infrastucture and Alternative real assets business lines in carrying out all legal, regulatory and contractual aspects of this activity
- Advise on the structuring of JV/Club deal
- Evaluate and weight multiple inputs/impacts of decisions/course of action and identifying proactive solutions to mitigate risks
- Ensure harmonization of practices across the businesses and countries
- Advising on any type of complex transactions (crossborder or local, direct or indirect) with alternative assets underlying, including student housing, hotel, hospital, data center, private equity (including all aspects of liaising with external lawyers/counsel in relation to regulatory, anti-trust or foreign investment assessments / approvals)
- Advising and drafting of any type of documentation relating to the terms, structuring and launching of JV/Club deal to be structured between our clients; and between our clients and third parties
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on any type of document relating to the business/support functions activities involving AXA IM Real Assets entities or its clients (i.e., operator agreement, franchise agreement, investment / asset management / advisory agreement) as well as issuing appropriate templates
- Selecting, managing and monitoring of and liaising with the external lawyers/outside legal counsel and monitoring of their fees.
- Other tasks: Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- English Qualified lawyer
- Extensive and successful experience in the Corporate M&A or the private equity transaction practice of an international law firm
- Varied and successful experience in advising on and negotiating M&A transactions, structuring JV and club deals and investments involving institutional investors
- Adaptability; and ability to deal with a diverse and multi cultural group of people in different jurisdictions
- Assertive and business solution orientated
- Team player but self-motivated/proactive with tenacity and enthusiasm to evolve in a challenging environment
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.