AXA IM UKPerformance and Reporting Analyst - FTC
This role is to support performance and reporting production process in the context of project Highway to transfer segregated portfolios from Fund Accounting to Middle Office data.
- Ensure the on-going quality and accuracy of performance and reporting
- Ensure that all the performance and reporting is produced within mandated and regulatory timeframes
- Support existing production process, look for ways to improve productivity by analysing systematic issues to feedback into the production process
- Ensure client interface for queries related to performance and reporting production
- Assess & build processes and reports to increase quality of control and productivity
- Liaise with colleagues in Paris to help harmonise processes and increase efficiencies
- Liaise with colleagues in AXA Business Solutions (Pune, India) as part of production process monitoring
- Liaise with State Stree Bank on test plan for project Highway
- Ensure transfer of performance and reporting data source from Fund Accounting to Middle Office is implemented according to agreed project plan
- Ensure procedures are up to date and controls are in place for future production
- Degree level
- Experience in asset management and Client Reporting
Knowledge and Skills
- Widespread knowledge of investment products
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- High level of attention to detail
- Client-oriented mind set
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- A team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Multi task with the ability to set priorities, manage deadlines and business needs
- Flexible approach and proactive
- Project management skills
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.