Accounts Receivable Administrator
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our newly formed Finance department at AXA Partners, Redhill.
You will be part of the Technical Accounting Team and report into the Senior Technical Accountant.
You will be an integral member of a collaborative team, constantly promoting and implementing process efficiencies.
You will be responsible for:
Liaise with the underwriting and commercial teams to actively control and manage all key elements of Revenue accounting including:
- Monthly claims rebilling and premium invoicing.
- Calculation of commission, fronting fees and profit share.
- Monthly reinsurance accounting.
- B2C accounting and reconciliation with the Platform Network / Bank Statements and Payment Support providers.
- Keep an up to date track of all invoices issued.
- Calculation of premium and commission accruals.
- Accounting for recoveries income and payments.
- Validating all accounting flows as part of new contracts implementation process and ensure they are properly set up.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for all premium related accounts.
- Assistance with the internal/external audit.
- Preparation of management information (MI) required by customers.
- Maintain up to date process notes for areas of responsibility.
- Investigate and resolve internal and external queries.
- Ensure the technical balance sheet reconciliations for receivables are accurately and regularly prepared.
- Establish good relationship with the Partners/customers and actively manage the Debt collection/ accounts receivable / Inter-Company Debtors, to ensure the various entities cash positions are optimised.
- Preparation of monthly aged debtor’s reports.
- Suggest and test the accounting system improvements.
- You are required to adhere at all times to all and any regulatory requirements that apply to AXA Partner.
- In the course of your duties, you are required to always consider the needs of the customer and how best you can serve them, for example always having regard to our requirements to treat our customers fairly.
- You must adhere to all internal policies and procedures regarding the management of your team.
- You must at all times act in the best interests and consider the broader impact of your decisions on the company as a whole
About you …
Ability to work quickly and efficiently
Experience in accounts receivable
Excellent interpersonal and team working skills with a helpful, flexible, pro-active and solution oriented approach / Someone with a positive approach and the ability to engage and inspire others
Evidence of being able to work successfully in a fast moving and international environment
Someone eager to progress and develop within a supportive environment
Proficient in Microsoft excel
Experienced with PeopleSoft and Sage accounting packages
Experience in insurance/reinsurance accounting
Part qualified accountant
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.