Real Assets - Transactions Intern (12-month placement)
1. Purpose of the placement:
Support of the day-to-day operations of the Transactions team in the execution of real estate transactions on behalf of a wide variety of AXA IM Real Assets' existing or new clients investing through funds or mandates either locally or on a pan-European basis.
2. Main responsibilities:
Reporting to the Local Head of Transactions, you will undertake a variety of tasks to support the team in the following activities:
• Modelling real estate and corporate acquisitions cash flows
• Performing market analysis of investment opportunities
• Drafting AXA IM Real Assets Investment Committee papers
• Contributing to specific due diligence workstreams
• Administrate acquisitions pipeline, team reporting and market watch
• Perform others tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
3. What type of profile we are looking for:
• Degree in Finance/Investment Management/Real Estate between the second and third year
• Proven interest in finance / real estate
Knowledge and skills
• High degree of analytical thinking/financial analysis
• Organised and thorough, with good attention to detail
• Autonomous, pro-active, entrepreneurial and result driven culture
• Ability to work on a multicultural and highly international environment
• Flexible and open-minded
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English. Second European language of advantage
Expected start date: Summer 2021Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.