Learning Business Partner
AXA UK is proud to been awarded 24th Best Place to Work by Glassdoor 2021, reflecting how much our colleagues love working here. We’ve a fantastic opportunity for a full-time permanent Learning Business Partner to join our UK&I Learning & Development Team to support the introduction of Agile methodologies and principles. As we pride ourselves on offering flexible smart working, you can choose to work from any of our AXA offices, work from home or a mix of both.
Reporting into the Senior Learning Partner, this project-oriented role will see you taking ownership of key project deliverables, embracing agile ways of working and applying a learn, adjust and improve mindset during the design phase. You’ll support, measure and maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and mechanisms to create and embed meaningful solutions that align with the guiding principles in the L&D vision and strategy. Additionally, we’d love our Learning Business Partner to get involved in creating the L&D communications strategy, which will encompass the creation of content and maintenance of the L&D Comms internal SharePoint page.
- Work with the Senior Learning Partner to deliver L&D projects to solve business problems and challenges with a focus on measurements of success
- Develop strong relationships within the L&D team to understand the business strategies and challenges and the L&D projects arising
- Apply agile processes and mechanisms to deliver against agreed project commitments and deadlines
- Seek, collate, maintain and report on the data required by the team to apply a learn, adjust and improve mindset during the design phase
- Post design phase ensure alignment with ‘design once, deploy often’ principle of working
- Support the execution of the L&D Communication strategy, creating assets and maintaining the comms trackers and SharePoint site
- Collaborate with the L&D Business Partners and the HR Community to ensure learning initiatives link to and support wider organisational plans
We’re looking for an experienced L&D professional with a thorough understanding of HR strategy and a strong appetite and ability to continuously improve knowledge of Agile methodologies. As such, we’re seeking a self-motivator with a delivery-focused mindset, comfortable with working on projects at pace and balancing priorities. As there’s an element of communications to the role, previous comms experience would be beneficial. Additionally, we’re looking for the following:
- Excellent commercial focus with an ability to draw on external trends, best practice and benchmarking to improve internal L&D solutions
- Strong relationship management, impact & influencing and social engagement skills
- Ability to practice a Growth Mindset and strong appetite and attitude to feedback
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to derive data and ability to articulate the narrative behind data
- Experience of working in a global, matrixed organisation would be advantageous
- Strong virtual and in-person design and facilitation skills essential
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
We’re proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, providing corporate support services to a whole range of AXA UK businesses. From how we use the latest technology to exploring new channels to market, our impact is far-reaching, wide-ranging and ever-evolving. We actively encourage our people to think differently. Because only by challenging the status quo will we push AXA onto even greater things.
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Generous contribution-based pension scheme (AXA pays up to 12%)
- Life assurance (10 x base salary pay-out)
- 28 days annual leave and option to buy/sell days
- Private Medical Insurance
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We are therefore happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. In order to apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying, please send an email to email@example.com