Sales Support Consultant
• Receive, investigate and respond to incoming calls/emails/website queries from clients.
• Undertake outbound calling for matters such as new/existing client profiling, promotion of AXA IM events and lead generation.
• Use of market data providers information to provide ad hoc fund performance and comparisons for the sales team.
• Follow-up of literature requests, RFI’s & expressions of interest to generate leads for the Sales team
• Provide fund performance figures, market updates and competitor analysis on request to clients
• Where required produce and analyse data such as fund flows and new client investments to better understand our client’s needs, generate sales leads and opportunities
Role Requirements Experience
• Previous exposure to the sales process desirable (but not essential)
• In providing top quality sales support to external clients
• Dealing with direct client contact via calls, emails and events.
• Working in a Wholesale/Retail fund distribution environment
• Various projects and sales/call campaigns
In providing top quality sales support to external clients
Dealing with direct client contact via calls, emails and events.
Working in a Wholesale/Retail fund distribution environment
Various projects and sales/call campaigns
Previous exposure to the sales process desirable
Knowledge and Skills
Strong verbal and written communications skills
General knowledge/interest in the economy and financial events
General knowledge of compliance and risk
Systems to include Salesforce, Lipper, Financial Clarity, FAST, SharePoint & all main MS Office products
Excellent team player
Multi task with the ability to set priorities, manage deadlines and business needs
Attention to detailWould you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.