Monitoring Business Partner (F/M)
Design and manage transformation programs/projects, including PMO support
Define high level organization capabilities required to support business changes . Develop target operating models and manage or support implementation.
Design/optimize processes (quality, efficiency, cost, productivity), including digitally enabled processes and their requirements (e.g. e-leads management, e-service, ...), interfacing with IT & technology counterparts and business stakeholders; manage or support implementation.
Define target organizations (e.g. organizational structure, job evaluation, structure sizing)
Manage stakeholders, securing alignment and support
Desing and implement change management approach.
Perform analysis and studies leveraging various internal and/or external data.
• The “monitoring business partner” is acting as a “consultant” for the head of BU (member of GROUP IT SERVICES ELT) & his/her management team.
• He/She is coordinating monitoring advisor (onsite &/or remotely) working on the monitoring of the BU perimeter (either part of the IT Efficiency & transversal monitoring team or part of the BU)
• His/her goal is to provide qualitative & quantitative information to the BU head in order to anticipate, ease & accelerate decision making when it comes to BU management purposes (staffing, budget, investments, cash collection…).
• He/she monitors overall budget (revenues & costs) to match with BU Strategic commitments to overall Group IT Services (4 years plan to achieve a decrease of -10% of AXA Group IT / AXA GO recurring costs)
• Manages on behalf of Head of BU, budget forecast and follow-up for his/her perimeter (incl. service variation, volumes, SFL and budget management) & update financial tool (oneplan) accordingly
• He/she Defines & provides accurate & reliable dashboards to ELT representative to enable good level of monitoring on all transversal processes & budget management
• Manage & update the BU efficiency plan 2020-2023, contribution to the GO overall efficiency plan & set up & drive appropriate internal governances it from leads identification to cost reduction on behalf of Head of department
• The monitoring business partner is also considered as a key stakeholder by the financial controler of the BU
• He/she ensures coordination/execution/tracking of all transversal processes delivery inside the BU (Procure to pay, sourcing management, Time tracking, portfolio management, order to cash, efficiency plan)
• Convey transformation & change on transersal processes/practices enabling to increase maturity across the organization
• Manage the update & report on the BU portfolio including AXA projects / Internal Projects / Business projects
• Challenge BU head & his/her team members action plans to ensure meeting the target objectives
• Raise alerts to ELT members on any deviation on the monitoring of the BU
• Provide accurate data to transversal Practices owners for Group IT Services consolidation purposes
• Collaborate tightly with Transversal practice owners in order to give visibility on the implementation of the processes & enable continuous improvement
> Global IT Strategy :
In collaboration with AXA entities, Markets and Corporate Functions, Group IT defines the Group’s technology strategy and leads its implementation to enable innovation and business growth, while ensuring quality of service aligned with business - driven priorities
> IT Services :
IT Services serves entities and markets segments as the catalysts for Cloud adoption and the industrialization of operations, while optimizing costs.
The target organization aims to provide predictable, easy - to - work - with and efficient IT services.
AXA GROUP OPERATIONS
Our ambition is to be a major catalyst for AXA’s transformation into a tech-led company.
Officially launched in January 2019, AXA Group Operations’ goal is to
support AXA entities around the world in empowering people to live better lives.
As AXA’s ‘engine’, Group Operations is responsible for making the business run on a day-to-day basis, as well as delivering solutions vital to its future. Bringing together seven teams with a wide range of expertise (IT, Data and Emerging Technologies, Security, Finance, Strategic Programs, Procurement and Sourcing, as well as AXA Business Services), we are the ones providing advice, steering technological choices and giving AXA access to innovations that will support its transformation into a customer-centric tech-led company. For this, we work in close partnership with AXA entities.
Ours is an inspiring, global workplace with over 8,000 colleagues in 17 different countries spanning Europe, Asia as well as the US.
OUR USP : Innovation, Global, Dynamic
France : Java and Enjoy campus in the Batignolles, Paris
Europe : Spain; Switzerland; Germany; United Kingdom; Belgium, Poland
Worldwide : United States; Mexico; Philippines; Malaysia; Japan; India; Hong Kong; Indonesia; Singapore; Morocco
|Empowering team members||3||Master|
|Transforming & execution leadership||3||Master|
|Vision & strategic thinking||2||Intermediate|
|Change & stakeholder management||3||Master|
|Influence & conciliation||2||Intermediate|
|Listening & communicating||3||Master|
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.