Internship - Brand and Advertising
The intern will be supporting the development and delivery of integrated advertising campaigns at the brand, segment and product levels, including all brand support.
• Assist in strategic media planning
- Supporting the management of global and local market objectives and liaising with media agency
• Support campaign development and delivery
- Develop an understanding of markets and customer segments to ensure that creative is on-brief and builds on insights, learnings and results from previous campaigns
- Coordinate across internal and local teams, and agencies, to develop and deliver differentiated advertising solutions across full media mix including digital display, paid social, programmatic, video, paid search campaigns, native and print channels
- Manage the compliance process as part of overall project process at the global and local levels to ensure approval of all campaign materials
- Quality check agency outputs (e.g. creatives, cost estimate) to ensure compliance to agreed terms.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (agencies, internal teams, and local markets) to deliver assets on time
• Campaign performance analysis
- Assist in compiling reports to track campaign KPIs, establishing insights and regularly providing results for campaign reporting.
• Brand guardianship and support
- Act as key brand champion driving adoption and adherence to brand platforms and assisting other parts of the business with branded-related queries where required.
• Manage competitor creative and media reporting and analysis to produce reports for internal teams and local markets
- Management and communications skills (written and oral) to work with team members and collaborating with key stakeholders as a functional specialist.
- Some understanding of the marketing mix and willingness to learn about global B2B2C advertising campaign management.
- Demonstrate and develop project management skills, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously either as part of team or as an individual.
- Acute attention to detail to ensure all work is delivered without mistakes and maintain high level of standards at all times.
- Passionate about brand and advertising and creativity bringing new ideas to the table via keeping up-to-date with latest innovations and technology from outside and within financial services.
- Learn and monitor competitor behavior using new tool /media strategies
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, global matrixed organisation.
- Learn to work with creative, production, and media agencies on creative development, production, and media plan fulfilment and delivery.
- Extra languages beneficial but not essential.
- Quick learner, with the ability to work autonomously due to flexible working arrangements at AXA IM.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €801bn in assets as of the end of 2019. We employ about 2,360 people around the world and operate out of 28 offices split across 20 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.