Business Acceleration Manager & EA to Country Manager Portugal
We are seeking a Marketing resource to play a crucial role in delivering the AXA Partners growth ambition; the individual will accordingly be primarily responsible for:
- Supporting the Portuguese Sales Team, providing product & marketing research, competitive benchmarks, assisting in product development activities to enhance our value proposition, delivering high-standard commercial presentations to partners & prospects and actively coordinating tender requests acting as bid-manager, all with the aim of increasing current win ratios. In this capacity the individual will report to the Geography Head of Marketing, Commercial Excellence and Economic Steering.
- Providing also general support to the Country Manager of AXA Partners Portugal & Head of AXA Partners Iberia CLP, with a dotted reporting line.
In the capacity of Business Acceleration Manager it will be responsible for:
- Developing/managing a suite of sales materials
- Performing product & marketing research to benchmark our value proposition and feed product development & investment needs
- In collaboration with the relevant member of the Sales team, coordinating the response to sizeable tender requests / opportunities
- Developing and maintaining a knowledge base of ‘standard’ answers and templates, as well as bespoke, innovative responses as required
- Providing existing accounts with growth initiative support
- Identifying ways to improve the creativity, quality, consistency and efficiency of both company promotional materials and the bid response process
- Producing regular partnership communications
- Supporting on the creation and roll-out of marketing & digital initiatives and supporting Central team on the current B2C and corporate website management
- Public Relations events organization
- In collaboration with the regional Marketing & Communication team, own external communications, assisting in drafting press-releases, articles and marketing materials
In the capacity of Executive Assistant to Country Manager Portugal
- Owning the agenda and managing priorities with key stakeholders
- Assisting in the preparation of internal and external presentations
- Providing analysis of different topics for subsequent debrief and discussion
- Keeping minutes of local Executive Committee meetings
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a suite of sales/brand awareness support materials to assist new business acquisition
- In collaboration with the relevant member of the Sales team, owning and driving the end-to-end bid process
- Compiling all commercial proposals and pitch presentations, ensuring that these are presented in a professional, creative and concise manner
- Ensuring that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for each bid are effectively pulled together from all areas of the business
- Communicating requirements, deadlines and expectations to key stakeholders
- Leading and coordinating the preparation of a bid, ensuring that other contributors provide information on time, to the correct standard, and answering the prospect’s questions fully
- Reviewing and editing documents prepared by others, and coordinating the preparation of sales materials, completed bid documents and pitch presentations, to ensure consistency
- Liaising with creative agencies to develop ‘stand-out’ responses and presentations
- Developing a robust knowledge of the business, its products and services
- Managing a sales support reference library, that will house all prospecting and bid materials
- Co-ordinating all elements of a pitch presentation, including the presentation itself, speakers, running order and office tours
- Providing support to existing clients on business growth initiatives
- Coordinating the different stakeholders for the annual sales event organization or any other event involving sales and marketing team.
- Supporting the SEILA regional Marketing team on various digital and marketing related initiatives such as communications, websites, customer tools and promotional materials
Applicants should have:
- A Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English / Native Portuguese
- Proven capability within a marketing and/or bid team - supporting new and existing business activity
- 3-5 years' mid management experience; financial services experience preferable but not essential
- Strong project management skills; able to work to tight timescales, particularly when developing proposals
- A solid understanding of the full marketing mix
- Creative vision and an interest in digital tools and innovation
- Excellent copywriting, communication, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; used to dealing with, and influencing, senior executive level managers
- Substantial experience using MS Office; especially PowerPoint. Adobe and InDesign beneficial
- Experience working with external agencies and suppliers
- Team and action oriented; proactive in prioritising own workload
- Able to influence assertively to get results
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.