Total Rewards and HR Services Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the HR Director of AXA Partners USA, the Total Rewards and HR Services Manager will work in partnership with the Management Team, key business leaders and the Human Resources team and be responsible for the development, implementation, communication, support and delivery of AXA Assistance’s compensation and benefits strategy with the intent of attracting, rewarding, and retaining top talent. This role will oversee a Senior HR Generalist.
- Total Rewards
- Develop and continually advance compensation and benefit strategies to align with the business strategy and the market in order to attract, retain and motivate a high calibre workforce. These include base pay, incentives, annual salary increase strategies aligned with pay for performance and other rewards and perquisites, including health and wellbeing benefits.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for rewards programs to engage employees in their rewards and optimise the value.
- Lead the annual open enrolment and compensation planning cycles and year-end processes including salary review, promotion request, short and long term incentive programs and eligibility.
- Provide expert counsel and define compensation packages for existing staff and external recruitments, taking into consideration internal equity, external data and local structure.
- Identify survey providers and analyze market data from different providers to determine:
- Company’s market position,
- Appropriate reward policies and its alignment with local market
- Market medians, structure midpoints and appropriate ranges
- Undertake job evaluation, to help define consistent level and titling systems across organization
- Coordinate and communicate to AXA Partners Global C&B team on US benefits programs.
- Collaborate with AXA Global Operations (AXA GO) on aspects of benefit design and administration of benefit programs
- HR Services
- Lead, coach and develop Senior HR Generalist to provide excellent HR Service.
- Oversee HR Service provision, ensuring Payroll is managed effectively and employees are supported throughout their lifecycle (onboarding, changes to employment, offboarding.)
- Work in partnership with Global team and People Services Platform to continue to evolve HR Service provision, with new tools, digitalisation and automation to improve employee experience.
- Manage the vendor relationship with all HR Services providers (Outsourced payroll provider, benefits providers etc..)
- Work in collaboration with Global International Mobility team and external Immigration experts to manage US immigration cases, ensuring compliance with US immigration.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources.
- Experience designing US compensation and benefit plans and ensuring correlation with a company’s growth strategy.
- Knowledge of Agency/Vendor management and budget management
- Three + years previous experience in a similar role
- Experience managing HR Services/ payroll activity
- Experience with Oracle Fusion and ADP would be a plus
- Comfortable working in a global matrix environment
- Strong business acumen combined with excellent functional knowledge
- Ability to communicate with and influence a diverse range of people and cultures
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.