Service Management Specialist Sr
Our mission at AXA is to empower people to live a better life. We have to move from a perceived payer of claims to a strong partner in life for our customers. Thus, our role as Group Operations must be to support and to empower all AXA teams in the best way to achieve together this meaningful aspiration. Our concrete goals are:
- Reinforce and realize our value creation for the global AXA organization;
- Support and foster innovation across AXA in a close alignment and teaming with Group Business Innovation;
- Embed simplicity and empowerment in our day to day working as well as ensure that we powerfully contribute to AXA’s mission and strategy.
Within the IT Services organization, the Services & Operations department has the ambition to provide a single interface for markets, delivering all IT Services (technical and application) to the entities. This means ensuring the service delivery is achieved with the expected level of quality and at the expected cost. As being close to our customers, this organization has also the responsibility to the product and market dimensions; i.e. securing that client expectations are considered in the product roadmap as well as securing that the customer agenda includes the product roadmap.
Reported to the Network Operations Manager, the Servive Management Specialist Sr will be accountable and responsible for Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, IT Service Catalog for Local and Regional Infrastructure. In addition, he/she will acts as SPOC with OpCos.
- Incident Management -> Accountable for Major Incident categorization, assignment and priority -> Responsible for P1 MIRT coordination until incident closure -> Cordination and Communications to SMT.
- Change Management ->Accountable/Responsible for AXA GO Change process regarding local and datacenter infrastructure -> Evaluation and approval in Silva and RCAB/ECAB approvals documentation for Accelerated/Emergency Changes -> assure the continuity of services.
- Problem Mangement -> Accountable for PRB categorization-> assignment and priority (for P1, P2 and P3), Accountable for Root Cause Analysis and Remediation documentation (SLA: 90 days) and communication to SMT until PRB closure (RCA SLA, P1: 3 days, P2: 5 days, P3: 10 days On Demand)- > Assure the service continuity thru corrective and preventive actions.
- Configuration Management: Accountable/Responsible to ensure all OpCos CIs are controlled according to AXA GO Americas SACM Process -> Acts as Point of Contact between OpCo and CI Owners to ensure CMDB accuracy -> assure the accuracy of assets.
At least 3 years of experience in similar positions is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow
- ITIL V3: Service Operations, Service Transitions.
- Knowledge in Datacenter Operations, Distributed Compute, Networks, Cyberdefense, Monitoring.
- Fluent English for cross-cultural management: coordinate task force teams from different regions in English.
- Attitude of service and high sense of urgency, Tolerance to stress and frustration.
- Empathy, ability to see problems from a different point of view, Troubleshooting, problem-solving skills with L2/L3 SMEs.
- Customer orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Change management
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.