Workforce Planning Analyst
We’re recruiting Workforce Planning Analysts to support our Sales & Distribution network; experienced professional in workforce planning within contact centre environment, analytical, self driven with track record of delivery.
At AXA, diversity and inclusion means empowering people to be 100% themselves at work. We operate a smart working policy, with flexibility in job location and working arrangements, although there will be a weekly requirement to be onsite in our Derry office.
Reporting to Strategic Workforce Planning Manager, John Casey, the role will be responsible for planning & scheduling resource deployment, managing intraday performance, analysing performance / trends and producing / using a suite of historical / predictive management information. Key tasks include
• Contribute to the forecasting process for allocated Departments ensuring all relevant business inputs are considered
• Schedule shift times, breaks & lunches to meet business demands
• Configure, amend and use Workforce Management software and planning related spreadsheets to deliver service to customers
• Look for opportunities to balance staff schedules with customer demand
• Take real time corrective action on the day to maximise service offered to customers
• Lead review meetings with Team Leader population on a daily basis
• Proactively manage real time / intraday performance. Understand real time service impacts of the business ensuring adherence to schedule and service levels
• Understand, develop and report on customer call patterns and trends according to appropriate business activity
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar Resource Planning role, with experience of Genesys Purecloud and/or Injixo workforce management an advantage
• Maths related degree or resource planning accreditation essential
• Excellent analytical and statistical skills and experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work within a team-based environment and on own initiative, ability to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders
• Effective planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
• Capability to identify trends and critical issues / opportunities and recommend follow up actions
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Strong motivation to continue to develop skills and ensure best practice resource planning methodologies are deployed within the business
• Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and a willingness to adopt to change
• Strong PC skills and practical experience in spreadsheet, word processing and presentational software
• Ability to demonstrate results, which reflect both quality delivery as well as ability to plan for and accommodate high and sometimes inconsistent volumes of calls.
Learn more about our culture and life at AXA by visiting axa.ie/careers
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, at AXA Ireland our values are at the heart of everything we do. We work together as One AXA, embracing our differences to make our teams great. We believe integrity, courage and our customer-first approach is what makes us a great place to work. AXA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from across all communities.
We know an engaged workforce is a successful workforce. That’s why we offer excellent benefits such as performance bonus, health contribution, employee discounts to attract and retain the best people, making AXA a great place to work. Visit our careers page to find out more.