Partnership Office Manager
Within the IT Services organization, the Services & Operations department has the ambition to provide a single interface for markets, delivering all IT Services (technical and application) to the entities. This means ensuring the service delivery is achieved with the expected level of quality and at the expected cost. As being close to our customers, this organization has also the responsibility to the product and market dimensions; i.e. securing that client expectations are considered in the product roadmap as well as securing that the customer agenda includes the product roadmap. The Partnership Office Manager will be directly reported to the Head of IT Operations.
The Partnership Office Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Identify and propose IT solutions/Products to answer the customers' needs.
- Ensure delivery and quality of all IT services/Products.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking revenues, margins and client satisfaction
- Works independent when dealing with the Client.
- Represent the Voice of the Client and ensure that the IT Products organization is mobilized and activities are prioritized to achieve objectives.
- Establish and maintain a trusting partnership, interfacing directly with Users, as well as across the Users organization.
- Identify and drive IT opportunities and solutions where AXA GO MX can help the Customer achieve competitive advantages through technology innovation, quality improvements, productivity gains and cost efficiencies
- Apply Information Technology and Business knowledge to identify and prioritize requests and projects which drive the Customers’ and AXA Groups’ strategic goals.
- Ensure projects have objectives that are measurable, and scoped, with a clear timeline and budget.
- Maintain updates and validation of all project business cases. Update actuals based on progress and assess variances from budget to ensure accurate and timely tracking and reporting.
- Manage the client quotation process ensuring pricing aligned with our charge card and pricing principles.
- Rollout time tracking process for Mexico, ensuring full compliance with time tracking policy and accuracy with budgets.
- Continuously maintain knowledge and awareness of Customers’ industry challenges, directions, strategies and news, as well as the competitive landscape for AXA GO MX. Lead pricing, Contract and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) efforts to meet business objectives, develop business cases and deliver reporting that meets Customers’ needs.
- Manage the overall revenue streams with our customers including client project and BAU invoicing flows. Coordinate the development of business cases, manage the service fee letters, volume consumption reporting and billing for global products.
- Responsible for costing and pricing aspects for our services, including building the charge card for clients to describe the charges, and unit prices for each of the services and products in our service catalog.
- Experience in Finance for IT: scoping, charge cards, workload assessment ...
- Advanced pricing
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Application knowledge
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Network knowledge
- Customer and market knowledge
- Project management
- Monitoring of the portfolio
- Customer orientation
- Collaborative work
- Communication and listening
- Decision making and implementation
- Innovative thinking
- Influence and reconciliation
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.