Who Are We?
Architas Multi-Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions. Our consistent investment process enables us to design muti-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.
We are currently looking for an Investment Manager whose main role will be to manage investment products and support Architas in achieving its strategic objectives through involvement in client relationship management and product development.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and rewarding environment we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Management of Multi-manager/Fund of Fund portfolios according to their objectives, and with regard to both product and regulatory restrictions.
- Implementation of strategic and tactical asset allocation, as appropriate, to align with Architas asset allocation positioning.
- Portfolio construction incorporating informed allocation of risk and factor exposures.
- Make fund selection decisions appropriate to portfolios managed.
- Sector Lead responsibility requiring research, monitoring and oversight of external investment managers and their offerings including funds and segregated mandates
- ESG Due Diligence coverage and ESG integration in line with Architas policies
- Participation in client relationship meetings and presentations to internal and external stakeholders in association with sales, marketing, and PR departments.
- Support the development of new investment strategies and vehicles to take advantage of market, regulatory, tax, and product developments to establish and maintain a market leading investment offering.
- Continued professional development in support of competency assessments
What We Are Looking For
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications required for this position
- 6 to 10 year’s experience in Manager Research and Fund of funds
- CFA Charterholder (at our discretion) or similar qualification
- Continuing investment management competence
- Graduate and/or a finance related professional qualification
- Proven knowledge and experience of systems and processes, manager research, investment markets, managers and investment management techniques
- Strong presentation skills
We have done our best to paint a picture of what we are looking for in this role; however we know that some candidates may be discouraged from applying if they don't meet every requirement. If you don't tick every box, but are excited by the role and the prospect of working for Architas, then please press apply!
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Little fish, big bond, bigger ambitions
Sometimes it's good to be a little fish. At Architas, we've built our reputation on doing things differently - always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo. Architas Multi- Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions.
Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.
There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group